And I'm giving crap for his poor spelling. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
And I'm giving crap for his poor spelling. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
...he can't type for shit. What he manages to hit, is what you get. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Well STV, I guess it must be trend there at the McFarlane company. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
(Now I'm really gonna get it.) [img]wink.gif[/img]
Toad MacfArland doesnt need tuping skils!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Dajistano:
Toad MacfArland doesnt need tuping skils!![]()
Looks like a lot of people wanted to talk with him - it seems the site is down now
this is all I get when I try and go over there
There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.
An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
Great..... clumsy Todd broke the board.
That's why the board is not working is because of Todd?
Bookmarks